Marshall Amp 6101 30th Anniversary 1x12 Combo Excellent Condition
Time Remaining: 2d 11h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $1,299.00
Marshall Carvin Gallien Krueger Marshall Amp Carvin Cabinet Gallien Krueger Amp
Time Remaining: 21d 48m
Buy It Now for only: $650.00
1965 PARK 150 PA HEAD GUITAR AMPLIFIER VINTAGE MARSHALL AMP SERIAL NUMBER 011
Time Remaining: 1d 5h 14m
Buy It Now for only: $5,499.99
THIS IS AN ALL BUT IN NEW CONDITION, JCM 900 4500 SERIES 50 WATT HIGH GAIN HEAD, WITH DUAL REVERB. WAS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES FOR YEARS, BUT LIKE OTHER THINGS IN MY WORLD, HAS TO GO AND MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. USED LIGHTOLY AND LOVINGLY IN A HOME, SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT, AND NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE AND WAS SUED STRICTLY IN THE PRACTICE STUDIO. I DONT HAVE THE FOOTSWITCH FOR IT AND USED A SINGLE SWITCH FOR CHANNEL SELECT ONLY, AS I USED AN ALESIS QUADREVERB WITH IT, AND COULD NOT TEST THE REVERB, OR REMEMBER IF IT WORKED BUT CAN ASCERTAIN THAT THE AMP IS AS SOLID AND LOUD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT AND WHO USES MARSHALL REVERB ANYWAY?????!!!!!! JUST KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN BIDDING
FULLY TESTED AND GUARANTEED 100% FUNCTIONAL FOR 14 DAYS, AS DESCRIBED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK, WITH RETURN SHIPPING PAID, SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE.
I GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION AS THIS WAS PERSONALLY TESTED BY ME, AND WE OFFER A 14 DAY MONEY BACK WARRANTY, WITH RETURN SHIPPING PAID SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AND THIS FINE MARSHALL HEAD TO GAIN, KNOWING IT IS BACKED BY OUR PERSONAL GUARANTEE.
COMES WITH POWER CORD, , AND A PDF COPY OF THE MANUAL TO BE EMAILED TO WINNER
The JCM 900 Dual Reverb was produced by Marshall during the 1990's.
Marshall engineers voiced Channel A for sparkling clarity but added
enough percussive punch to kick out every note. Channel B provided
"potent gain and grinding aggression" for solos. Each channel has its
own reverb control.
The Dual Reverb sounds so fine that no less than ZZ Top bluesman extraordinaire Billy Gibbons used a quartet of model 4100 heads during the band's Recyler world tour. Billy's tone settings?
Features of the Dual Reverb series
- Separate preamp gain controls: Channel (A) 1-10, Channel (B) 0-20
- Tone network with Treble, Middle, Bass, and Presence controls
- Individual master volume controls for each channel
- Separate reverb controls for each channel
- Manual or footswitch operation for channel selection
- Effects loop with sensitivity control
- Direct and recording compensated line ouputs
- Impedance selection switching
- Two speaker outputs
- High/low power switching (pentode to triode)
- Valve failure LEDs
- Entirely wired and assembled by hand in England
- 100 watt models (model numbers 4100, 4101, 4102) feature 4 x 5881 output valves, 3 x ECC 83 preamp valves
- 50 watt models (model numbers 4500, 4502) feature 2 x 5881 output valves, 3 x ECC 83 preamp valves
- Note: some models came factory equipped with EL34 power tubes instead of 5881s.
i noticed i forgot to put back the handle covers after cleaning it and the pictures show the head without them on, but i have them and put them back and will update that pic when i can. The amp is meticulous, but for one very tiny tear in the tolex on the rear and is not even visible from the front.
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.